The GRITS Calendar
- This event has passed.
Blue Ridge G.R.I.T.S. February Shoot at Biltmore
February 10 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
*** Due to bitterly cold weather, the Jan. 20th, BR-GRITS shoot has been canceled. Be sure to join us in February! ***
All levels welcome, no experience necessary!
1 p.m. Sunday Feb. 10th (see details)
Biltmore Sporting Clays Club* on Biltmore Estate
1 Jones Farm Rd, Asheville, NC 28806* (Do not use main Biltmore Estate entrance) *Located off Brevard Road, directly across from Anderson Nissan (directions below).
OPTIONS AND COSTS:
- Sporting Clays – 100 round shoot: $30* or 50 round shoot: $15*
- *Gun and ammo not included
- Optional Cart rental: $10 (up to 4 riders)
- Optional Gun rental: $10 (20ga or 12ga)
- Ammo is available for purchase
- Lessons are Available! GREAT option if you are new to the sport or if you want to sharpen your skill. This offer is deeply discounted for G.R.I.T.S members and includes everything you need (Regular price $175).
- Cost: $100 per shooter. Includes certified Biltmore instructor, targets, ammo & gun.
- Highly recommended for novice shooters. Please RSVP for lessons: email@example.com
1:30pm: Group Lesson starts for new shooters, recommended if you have shot less than 5x (cost $100 per shooter, includes Biltmore certified instructor, targets, ammo & gun. RSVP mandatory)
1:30-3:30pm: G.R.I.T.S Chapter Shoot for Experienced Shooters
3:30-5pm: G.R.I.T.S Social – Possibly the best part of the whole day! This is where the magic happens. Sharing stories, laughter and getting to know each other is what this group is all about!